Monday, January 7, 2008

Friends

These are just thoughts. Last night I had one of the best times ever with one of my dearest friends who I got to know while going to school in New York. We laughed all night. Non stop. It was one the of best feelings I had in a long time. Living in LA now, for, going on eight months now, its been quit lonely. Its really been a life test for me out here; people that I thought i knew, people that I thought I could count on; not being there. I was really happy to know that last night, i could look at my wonderful dear friend Amanda and know that we'll stay friends no matter how often we see each other, how far apart we are, its made me happy to know that shes a "lifer" a lifetime friend that i know i can count on because i now know in LA there isn't alot of that here. But i guess its all apart of growing, everyone here in LA pretty much thinks about themselves, so when they say they are doing you a favor they really aren't, when your willing to be helpful, they'll take advantage of you. But i just have to keep my wits about me, not dwell on the sad negative side of things, and just know that there is good out there and people i can still trust, and I know that I am the only one i can truely depend on...
again, these are just thoughts.

No comments: